For one of our clients, which is active in the development of high end systems in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for an experience Electrical design engineer.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will contribute to the development and improvement of our clients system. In your role, you will work on electrical design of system including, but not limited to, laser systems, optics modules, mechatronic modules, and planar motion stages. In close cooperation with the mechanical and software engineers you will develop electrical designs that meet the design requirements. You will be involved in the prototyping and testing phase and contribute to the successful deployment at our customers.
Desired skills and experience
• You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering.
• You have a 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
• You are experienced in the electrical design tool EPLAN. (experience with Siemens Team Center is a plus)
• You are innovative, flexible and customer oriented.
• You have a result-driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Familiar with design of electrical and electromechanical systems.
• Experience with electrical/electromechanical systems and drive mechanisms, preferably within the semiconductor industry.
• Analytically strong, able to think on a conceptual level and pragmatic.
• Ability to organize your own work and that of others.
Overall responsibilities and activities
• Support the formulation of the electrical system requirements while taking additional requirements on mechanical design, serviceability, manufacturability, relevant standards (SEMI, NFPA, CE).
• Make electrical designs in E-Plan based on the electrical system requirements.
• You have a strong awareness of human safety, machine safety and environmental requirements (e.g. ESD, EMC).
• Check the content and quality of Technical Production Documentation and other documentation.
• Support the prototyping and testing phase.
• Provide third-line support for customers and production plants.
• Cooperate with and provide technical support to internal departments such as process engineering, manufacturing and service.
• You will report to the Systems Engineering Manager.
• You have a result-driven attitude and good communication skills;
• You are willing to travel occasionally to customer sites to deliver third-line support and get customer feedback on our vision and alignment systems;